"Brilliant stay again -
thank you "
- Mr G, Warrington
"wow what value"
Mr S Surrey
"Like Premier Inn but
with Personal Service!"
Mrs H Manchester
"Its a realy nice place here -
looks like a Travel Lodge,
but much BETTER!"
Mr H Leeds
We enjoyed our overnight stay
so much that we've put a very
positive entry on Trip Advisor.
Mrs B Preston
"Staff were great,welcoming.
Nothing was too much trouble.
will definately return"
Mr S - Dursley
"Yet another fantastic stay,
room is amazingly
big and spotless."
Mrs H Ireland
We're located close to Warrington, Northwich & Runcorn...
Just 4 minutes from Junction 10 (Warrington/Northwich) M56 and easily found in a green field location adjacent to the A49.
Happy Guests Lodge is also ideally located for a number of places being around 12 minutes from Warrington, Northwich and Runcorn and around 20 minutes from Widnes, Chester, Manchester and Liverpool Airports, the Trafford Centre and Cheshire Oakes.
Cheshire is the place to be and the place to be seen. Full of Pop Stars, Famous Footballers, old money, new money it’s everywhere. Then of an equally fascinating nature we have a mass of Victorian industrial heritage, canals, stately homes, country walks, farms and forests – oh and did we mention Zoo’s, Roman Cities, Lakes and more!
Happy Guests Lodge is ideally located for many of Cheshire’s leading tourist attractions, including:
- www.manleymere.co.uk (Water Sports - Adventure Trail - Family Fun!)
- www.e-scape.org.uk (off road Electric Bikes - 5 minutes away)
-www.cheshireridingschool.co.uk ( Fantastic Riding School just 6 min away)
- Chester Zoo (20 min),
- www.greenwood-fisheries.co.uk (great place to fish 2 min away - pay on day)
- Chester Walls (20 min),
- River Dee (20 min),
- Anderton Boat Lift (10 min)
- http://www.theheath.com/conference.shtml (Fantastic Conference Facility just 10 min away)
- Claymoore NarrowBoats (10 min)
- Cheshire Falcony (10 min)
- Sutton Fields (Golf Driving Range) (10 min)
- Northwich Museum (15 min),
- Go Ape – Delamere Forest (15 min),
- Beeston Castle (15 min),
- Arley Hall & Gardens (15 min),
- Tatton Park (20 min),
- Oulton Park Race Track ( 15 min),
- Norton Priory (15 min),
- Gullivers World (20 min),
- Manchester and Liverpool Football Clubs ( 25 min) ,
- Chester Races ( 20 min),
- Aintree Races (30 min),
- Haydock Races ( 20 min),
- www.daresburyequestriancentre.co.uk (just 10 min away)
- www.waltonhallgolfclub.co.uk (Pay & Play Course 10 min away)
- Walton Gardens
(Walton Gardens 10 min away)
- www.theholliesfarmshop.com (5 min away)
- www.jahangroup.co.uk (Great Indian Restaurant just 10 min away)
- www.runcornskicentre.co.uk (10 min away)
- www.boatingdays.co.uk (day hire canal boats 5 min away)
- www.cotebrookshirehorses.co.uk (20 min away)
- www.forestry.gov.uk/delamerehome (15 min away)
- www.blueplanetaquarium.com (20 min away)
- www.cheshireoaksdesigneroutlet.com (20 min away)
- www.traffordcentre.co.uk (23 min away)
- www.visitblakemere.co.uk (10 min away)
- www.tattonpark.org.uk (20 min away)
- www.spookyworld.co.uk (5 min away)
- www.catalyst.org.uk (Science Discovery Centre - 12 min away)
- www.applejacksfarm.co.uk (5 min away)
- www.driftone.co.uk (15 min away)
- www.icecreamfarm.co.uk Great Budworth Ice Cream Farm (15 min)
- www.bluegrassanimalhotel.co.uk (Pet Hotel just 5 min away)
- www.cheshirehorse.co.uk (great site for all local horse stuff!)
And many more!