"Brilliant stay again -
thank you "
- Mr G, Warrington
"wow what value"
Mr S Surrey
"Like Premier Inn but
with Personal Service!"
Mrs H Manchester
"Its a realy nice place here -
looks like a Travel Lodge,
but much BETTER!"
Mr H Leeds
We enjoyed our overnight stay
so much that we've put a very
positive entry on Trip Advisor.
Mrs B Preston
"Staff were great,welcoming.
Nothing was too much trouble.
will definately return"
Mr S - Dursley
"Yet another fantastic stay,
room is amazingly
big and spotless."
Mrs H Ireland
A 20 Room Lodge st
• Text Phone Fax and E-Mail available Access Statement available to post and on web site. Not close to train and Bus stations - but ample disabled parking. Local mobility scheme available situated in town centre (4 miles).
• Happy Guests Lodge has one Cat 3 Disabled room, but all rooms are a good size with ramp access from the car park so also suitable for Guests with a reasonable degree of mobility or occasional wheel bound guests.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• Private Car Park adjacent to the Lodge - flat level, good surface and well marked. Disabled bays available. Assistance with luggage. Evening security lights available. Ramp to Reception.
Main Entrance & Reception
• Front Reception. Good lighting, additional keys available on request. Full building familiarization on arrival. Standard sized single doors. Reception open from 6.30am to 11pm. Level floor in Reception. Guide dogs bowls will be provided on request.
Public Areas - General (Internal)
• No Lifts. No Escalator. Carpets throughout. No Public telephone available private phone available on request. Teletext available on TV. All corridors lit. Baby Changing available in bedrooms only. No grab rails. Corridors above standard width. No WC's have been adapted.
Public Areas - WC
• Public WC available on first floor. Fire Alarm (L2 compliant) has flashing light. Evacuation procedures in rooms and can be covered at induction.
Restaurant / Dining Room, Bar & Lounges
• Lighting in Dining Room. Tables flexible in size and moveable. No chair arms, tables with central legs. Menu is gone through on check-in and available within the bedroom. Special diets can be catered for with notice. 100% non-smoking. Dining on first floor No Lift -free room service.
• No Laundry facilities.
• Some Shop facilities- mainly drinks and sweets.
• No Treatment Rooms
Conference & Meeting Rooms, Banqueting, Clubs, Entertainment
• One bedroom suitable for wheel chair users. Fire Alarm by sound. TV with teletext , DVD and remote control. Floor Carpet. Single,Twin, Double, Zip and li
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC
• All GF rooms are en-suite – one is a Cat 3 disabled room. Bathrooms are not of sufficient size for wheel chairs. All with non slip laminate. All doors fire doors single leaf. All rooms have baths with showers over.
• Access to first floor Breakfast Room from 6.30am-9/10am for drinks and self service Continental Breakfast.
• Main Receptionist has basic Sign Language Skills.
• Address: Happy Guests Lodge, Tarporley Road,
Dutton, Nr Warrington, Cheshire WA4 4EZ.
• Telephone: 01928 790824
• Fax: 01928 751500
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: www.happyguestslodge.co.uk
• Hours of operation: 6.30am-10pm
• Emergency number: 01928 790824
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please contact us.